Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yesterday was a good day... a couple of appointments a great meeting with the Area Coordinators and a chance to just take a deep breath. Last night as I took my walk I felt at peace and grateful for the life God has given me.

Things to work on.. more attention to keeping up with my email. It took me two hours to clean out 346 emails from my inbox. There were a couple that I felt bad that I had never answered. They were lost in a sea of spam.

The grill on our porch just stopped working of course when Craig and Betsey came over. Yesterday I spent almost 50 minutes on hold waiting to talk to someone about replacing the regulator. They have a nice jazz station in California though... look for the bright side

Have a good day whoever you are
fb your priest

No comments: