Sunday, September 23, 2007

For some reason I'm just plain tired...

I'm not sure if it is my allergies kicking in or what but I'm going to bed early tonight.

I'm sorry I have not been able to keep up with this blog this week. We have been blessing rooms and that means Ive been busy pretty much every night. Sometimes we don't finish until 11:30. I'm amazed at how many kids ask to have their room blessed. In Conaty Hall a Freshman Residence Hall if there were 5 or 6 out of 80 who did not get their room blessed that would be a lot.

I think people really are open to giving God a place in their hearts. The other day I prayed the rosary with a boy who didn't know the Glory Be.... but he asked to do it again when we finished. So often when we are faced with a difficult situation we seem to instinctively to turn our attention to God to seek His help and His guidance.

Sometimes when I see something of beauty my mind and my heart are moved to prayer or to praise or to both.

Well that's all for tonight... thanks for taking the time to read these most humble words.
Please pray for me and our students...
I promise to do the same for you..

fb

PS Today I thought I gave one of the worst homilies in a long time... I just couldn't get it to flow the way I wanted and it was not for lack of trying or preparation.. I rewrote the thing over and over again. Then after Mass some people came up to me and thanked me for my "good homily" Who knows.. Thanks for you for your compliments and kindness..

No comments: