Thursday, October 18, 2007

Elena and David Colletti


A wonderful weekend with wonderful people....

Tarek and Kate are doing well Tarek is speaking all over the country and running the Lion Apparel company with David

Mandi and Matt are looking great they have two beautiful girls. Matt is a police officer.

Pat Kilner and Barry O (Sorry I can't remember how to spell it and Joe Camm was there. I didn't have a chance to talk to them but they looked fine.
I am always afraid I will forget someone when I list everyone so if I did let me know. Everyone I saw seemed to be doing very well.

I also had a chance to meet David's and Elena's extended family all of them were delightful people.

The only stumble on the way home was that I literally had to RUN from D6 to C12 in the airport in Minneapolis St. Paul. It was quite the sight... this rather chunky priest running through the terminal...

Best wishes to everyone and prayers promised
fb

1 comment:

sodajunkie said...

A fine looking couple! Congrats you two! We wish you all the best for your new life together! We will keep you in our prayers of course.

Stay in touch!

Love,
John and Stephanie Rich

P.S. - nice work Father Bob!