Thursday, April 08, 2010

With sadness and expecation…


It has been such has been such a privilege for me to serve at Catholic for these last 12 years, every moment has been a gift. I will always treasure my time here at CUA. I have received so much more than I could ever have given.
I leave Catholic with very mixed emotions. I am grateful for the time I have spent here. I am thankful for the privilege of being a part of your lives. I am sorry for any time I may have let any of you down or failed you, please forgive me.
I want to thank Fr. O’Connell for his support and vision over these last 12 years. His support has meant so much to me and the spiritual life here at Catholic. I want to thank the Campus Ministry Staff who has  sacrificed so much to develop our program. You inspire me! I want to thank my colleagues in Student life for your friendship and for all of the sacrifices you make for our students.

Please pray for me that I may have complete confidence in God as I look to the future will lots of expectation. May I practice what I preach. Trust Surrender Believe Receive. Amen

No comments: