Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Marie Jochum - Marie Jochum and Sarah Parmenter - Sarah Parmenter

Last night I went out for a walk with Fr. O'Connell and there was this suspicious car parked with the motor running next to the Shrine it had Illinois plates (always be aware of your surroundings Safety first Safety always) and I glanced over to see if the occupants were going jump out and mug me and low and behold there was Marie Jochum and Sarah Parmenter both of them are the class of 2004 I think. I didn't have my camera with me so I found these pictures from the past to refresh your memory, sorry ladies. They are both working and in Grad School doing wonderful things with their lives. Marie works for Catholic Charities in Chicago and Sarah finished volunteering with Bethlehem House here in DC and is now in Grad school outside of Worcester MA. Just two reasons out of thousands why I am so proud of our CUA graduates.

You are Incredible people indeed.



No comments: